My Book

My Book

Thursday, August 11, 2022

I don't know how Trevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvor can eat Limburger Cheese

 Good Morning,

I pray the day finds you well.

I finally got a bread out yesterday, and Trevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvor responded, "My platter is full; where is the cheese?" that got me thinking.

When I get to thinking, I start to perseverate, and when I begin to perseverate, ponding is sure to follow.

I started to ponder cheese.

I like cheese.

I like some cheeses over others. In fact, there are some cheeses that I just can't eat.  

Some Cheese I like with food.

I like American cheese on a grilled cheese sandwich.

I like parmesan cheese on my spaghetti; my granddaughter likes the parmesan cheese that comes in the green container best. 

She says, "That is the good cheese."

Some cheese I like all by itself.

  • Tillamook Sharp cheddar cheese.
  • Tillamook Swiss Cheese.
  • Tillamook Pepper Jack cheese.
Trevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvor likes to eat his cheese with wine. 

I get awfully tired of him eating Limburger cheese and whining about having to do something. 

I don't know how Trevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvor can eat Limburger Cheese; I can't get past the smell. 

When I think of Limberger cheese and cheese that I just can't eat because of the smell, I ponder how smelly cheese is a lot like smelly conversations. You know the ones I am talking about. those are the conversations that you feel like you need to shower when you are done.

I have often been the recipient of smelly conversations 3rd party. Someone has a conversation with someone, and they get judged, shamed...and then they end up in my office, and I have work to do. 

I often wonder why people feel the need to do this to people. Oh, I know the easy answer; they do it to make themselves feel better. My thoughts go to what happened in their life that they felt the need to be this way. 

Have you ever been the recipient of a smelly conversation?
Have you ever had someone you love come to you after having a smelly conversation?
Have you ever been the initiator of a smelly conversation? 

Something to ponder.

Blessings,
Roger 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment