My Book

My Book

Monday, August 29, 2022

Splash 19 & 20

 Good morning,

I pray the day finds you well. 

Carl and I are still out at hole 5. 

Frederick came by to check on us.

Splash 19 

He gave us some words of wisdom. 

He told us some jokes. 

Somebody on the other fairway must have heard his joke because we almost got hit. 

Splash 20 

by a ball from a direction, we had no idea someone. 

Splash 21 

could hit a ball from. 

The tournament has been a big success. 

I got to tell stories of impact. 

I got to complain that Trevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvor didn’t wear his kilt. 

Carl told everyone that someone had already hit a hole in one! 

I would then tell them that Trevvvvvvvvvvvvvvvor had put Carl with me so I could work with him about this lying thing he has going on, which is funny because I am lying when I say it. 

I am liking my kilt, it is cool and breezy! I might have to get another one, a different color; I wonder what Laurie will think about that? 

Splash 22 

Splash 23 

Splash 24 

Today has given us multiple conversations on how “We save lives.” And impact our community in a positive way. 

Splash 25 

As Carl and I sit here, surrounded by trees, I cannot help but ponder life, life choices and God.  I see the tree and look at the trunk, it is straight and tall; as I look up the trunk, I see branches growing out in all directions. I look down the branch and see many more growing off of it. 

Splash 26 

Life is like a tree. You start off on the main trunk, but every decision causes you to branch off. Enough off center decisions and you find yourself way out on a branch far from center. 

Splash 27 

Splash 28 

Splash 29 

For me, God was then one that helped me find the trunk again. Without Him I would still be way left of center. 

Splash 30 

Splash 31 

Splash 32 

Splash 33 

Splash 34 

Splash 35 

Have you ever thought about the decisions in your life and wondered how you ended up where you ended up? 

Splash 36 

Splash 37 

Splash 38 

Splash 39 

Splash 40 

Something to ponder. 

Splash 41 

Splash 42 

Splash 43 

Blessings, 

Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment